1. How difficult is it to drive an ATV?
The ATVs are semi-automatic and they are very easy to use. We usually
stay within 2 or 3 gears during the entire tour, so you don’t have to
shift very often.
2. How comfortable are the ATV’s?
There is plenty of room for two people to sit comfortably on our ATVs,
but for a more comfortable ride (especially during rougher terrain), we
would recommend one person per ATV.
3. Will I get dirty?
Yes you will get dirty for sure, this is and adventure tour trough the mud and palms plantations, also rivers, and really dusty roads, that’s why we always ask you to bring a change of clothed.
4. What is the minimum number of people that can go on the tour?
The minimum of people that can go on the tour is 2 people in 2 ATV’s.
5. What kind of food is included? Do you accommodate Vegetarians?
We give a typical food, name “Casados”, which included, rice beans, green salad and chicken. We do accommodate vegetarians.
6. Is there an age limit to ride the ATVs?
Yes there is, due to the clients safety, is 16 years old
7. What forms of payment do you accept?
Credit card, cash in dollars, or colones.
8. Do I need to leave a deposit?
According to the cancellation policies, if you made the reservations 8 days before the tour, we have to charge to your credit card the total amount.
9. What is the cancellation policy?
- All cancellations must be received by fax or e-mail; we don’t accept cancellations over the phone.
- Cancellations received 8 – 4 days before the tour day, we give 50 % Refund.
- Cancellations received 3 – 0 days before the tour day, we give 0 % Refund.